Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien

Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien
The misadventures of Ozzy and Tolkien at home

Monday 1 July 2019

Hoomins sometimes they appear to often misunderstand us but we forgive them because we now know how poorly they are!!

See? Not eating Choo Choo’s food...I’m only snoozing not eating!


How often us kitties out there and over here have been misunderstood by our hoomins and despite all our best intentions we were then blamed for things we don’t really do...well at least no intentionally of course and we occasionally might even get annoyed (a little bit) with them and you know…well forgive them, eventually!

But then something happens and everything all the sudden becomes clear...you know, you totally get your hoomins behaviour! Well, yes they are a bit peculiar most of the times, it is true but sometimes they can be excused for all these weird behaviours, you know there is some good reason and logic behind their madness, well only at times that is of course! Hoomins without a doubt they do generally define logic and they behave very irrational at many occasions (but of course we all know that is not always their fault as they were made that peculiar looking way!)

I mean and for example my hoomin sometimes accuses me for really silly things and for doing things out of spite...who me, the most kind and considerate cat in the world? Why on earth I would do anything to annoy or punish my hoomin for not doing what she is supposed to do, you know give me attention when I demand it and refill my bowl when I am hungry or at least provide me with some decent treats...But of course I’m not mean or resentful in any way and I don not wait for her to start getting dressed to go to the window and pull the blinds so the world outside can see her when she is getting dressed. I mean why I should do such a thing...I’m not doing anything on purpose I am simply trying to have a look outside and the blinds pulling off are some sort of an accident...I won’t pull them on purpose of course...to embarrass my hoomin, us cats would never do such a mean and horrible thing...

Also I resent the accusation that I’m too mean to hoomins in the mornings...I’ve said it before I’m only doing my duty and I’m trying to get them up on time so they can do their chores without being late...I mean I do not sit on them on purpose till they decide to finally get up...Besides and even if I do sit on them I’m not that heavy so they can hardly move or something...and most definitely I do not scratch...I mean I do have nice long claws which I sharpen very often on carpets, sofas, occasional hoomin leg that are available around but most definitely I don’t scratch hoomins in the mornings on the face or neck so to motivated them to get up or even bite exposed noses, eyes and ears...who would do a thing like that? Definitely not me of course, remember I’m a very caring cat! Besides and if I wanted to use the occasional claw or teeth to motivate hoomins a bit I would do it very gently and they would hardly feel anything anyway, it would be like they are being gently tickled....

But of course and as I’ve said it earlier I do understand now why my hoomins are appearing to be so peculiar and they seem to over reacting about almost everything! I mean this obsession they seem to have with me being ‘fat’ or something, which of course is not true and to try to hide food from me when they know that I’m only trying to test the food so to make sure that is safe for the other two, it has now become very clear to me and now I totally understand why they behaving the way they do...You see I’ve read it somewhere that some hoomins offer suffer from a strange disease which apparently makes them feel poor and therefore not being able to buy or want to buy (something on these lines) a lot and expensive food for their cats or for themselves in some cases! I think this illness is rather serious and very contagious and I think my hoomins might have got it as well which of course would explain their reluctance to let me eat as I wish and to try to hide and save some food for me for later...poor hoomins, I do feel sorry for them and I do hope they get well soon!

Well that’s all for meow, time to check if hoomins are feeling any better and have filled up any food bowls recently!


Purrs and meows till next time!

But before I go I would like to mention here again that my hoomins trying to raise money to help with our older cats vet bills as their treatments can be very expensive since insurances don’t cover older cats treatment for life (not fair really as we can live a lot longer now and some of us need medical treatment)...so if you feel generous and you want to help you can donate (and of course if you also want to help my sick hoomins get well again and not feeling poor so they can start feed me properly again pretty please) click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

  You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon Well finally the last day of a...