Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien

Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien
The misadventures of Ozzy and Tolkien at home

Monday 24 June 2019

I’m not dr. Ozzy and Mr Pain In the ....as hoomins are saying...and accidents do happen!

I was just investigating the incident and I wasn’t caught red pawed by hoomins!
You know sometimes things do happen and not always because somebody is responsible for these unfortunate things to happen....I mean and occasionally you might find yourself in an unfortunate situation but that doesn’t mean that you are responsible for that unfortunate situation..So let’s take the recent incident in the bathroom as a good example...It wasn’t me that caused the basket to fall in the bathtub, it just fell, on its own...I’ve just happened to be close by and so I went to check the damage...this is why I was inside the basket...I was investigating the cause of that fall so I don’t take any responsibility for its original precarious position...I was only investigating the reason for the accident...so hoomins came and blamed me for no reason for the whole ‘accident”. I mean why on earth I would knocked over the laundry basket…what was for me to gain? Although I’ve always wanted to know what was inside…but this is besides the point here…

Another example is the recent accident with the flower vase...it simply tipped over, I think hoomins put too many flowers and water and the vase just tipped over...again because I was close by at the moment that the accident happened it does not mean that I was responsible....I didn’t touch it I swear....my tail might have touched it a little but again it’s not my fault...it was too heavy and full! Hoomins should learned their lessons here, don’t put too many flowers and water! By the way may I ask why hoomins are obsessed with water and flowers? You can’t eat them…they just look at them and they do nothing….what is the purpose of flowers in a small container with water again? Pfft hoomins!

As for the little blinds accident the other day,  again not my fault...entirely! By the way I don’t have a girlfriend...I don’t like that cat she is kinda ugly actually in my opinion) or I’ve spend time watching her when she is outside or I get too excited when I see her...utterly nonsenses! So I wasn’t trying to get her attention when the blinds...well came out of place somehow,  when I got sort of caught up! That would have been silly...making too much fuss over a girly cat...I don’t like girl cats they are too much trouble...like Faith, they are over reacting to everything and get you in into trouble for no reason...So no she is not my girlfriend and I don’t get excited when I see her or knock over flower pots and plants on the window sill and make a mess with the blinds...these are all wrong accusations, it’s not me. I didn’t get myself caught up in the blinds...they were already like that because Faith was there before me, looking at birdies and squirrels....Nope it wasn’t me!

She is not my girlfriend, right? I’m just being polite and saying hi...
As for the after 10 o’clock at night little exercise regime which I do is simply my daily night exercise. I do a little bit of running to keep my self fit(because hoomins accuse me of being fat) and also for the sake of hoomins, because they are around at that time so I make sure that I keep them entertained...I do not accept the silly accusation again that I behave like a kitty that has been possessed and that I even grow little horns that time of night...these are nonsenses that my hoomins say because they think they are funny, ha ha, I think not  hoomins I am not being too playful and mischievous at times...I’m simply my cheerful, happy self that tries to keep his hoomins entertained...simple as that! By the way I do not sulk or go into hiding under the sofa cover when hoomins are mean too me (for no reason most of the times anyway, I’m just entertaining myself). 


Any meow better go now...I need to check on those pesky hoomins to see what they are up to...don’t want them to accuse me again for something that I’m not responsible for....besides they might feel kind enough or guilty for being sooo mean to me and feel up my bowl again or take out the treats. Who knows with hoomins!

Purrs and. meows till next time!       

But before I go I would like to mention here again that my hoomins trying to raise money to help with our older cats vet bills as their treatments can be very expensive since insurances don’t cover older cats treatment for life (not fair really as we can live a lot longer now and some of us need medical treatment)...so if you feel generous and you want to help you can donate here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

  You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon Well finally the last day of a...