Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien

Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien
The misadventures of Ozzy and Tolkien at home

Friday 31 December 2021

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

 

You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon


Well finally the last day of another rather eventful year for hoomins and cats is here, a year that everybody at the start hoped it would be a better one after the one before. Unfortunately though it proved to be not that great either especially for my hoomin family as a lot of unexpected things went….well unexpectedly wrong but hopefully we can now look to a better in every way New Year when finally some kind of normality can return.


You know sometimes you look back into your life the past year and you’re thinking that you haven’t done really much and it kinda feels like you’ve just wasted another year of your life. But then when you start comparing what you manage to do the previous year to what you have actually done the past two you start realising that not everything might have been such a waste or that bad after all considering the opportunities you were given to do so! You did the best you could in the circumstances you found yourself into!

Yes Tolkien waiting for the New Year

So yes ideally you should be grateful of what you’ve managed to achieve the time you were given to do so and very importantly to try not to regret and feel bad because you couldn’t do more.


So I’m grateful for the things that I have managed to done this year even if they do not look as much such as looking after my hoomins the best way I could, having Tolkien around and looking after him again the best way I could (even if that means that sometimes I get meowself into trouble and accused wrongly of bullying him), sharing my home with my hoomins who are the best hoomins any cat could have asked and most importantly having a good home where I can do wherever I want even if my hoomins think that they are the ones in charge around here (isn’t what all hoomins really believe?).


So yes I’m very grateful for what I currently have and done but also I’m hoping for a great Happy Normal and even boring if that sounds good for some New Year to everybody out there!


Till next time

Purrs and Meows!

Just relaxing before the arrival of the New Year

Ozzy and Tolkien would like to ask you to donate if you could so to help us with the ever expensive vet bills of our senior cats so they can have a good old age.  So please Paypal Ozzy and Tolkien’s hoomin. Thank you!


Don't forget to check my hoomin's site on Cat Behaviour if you want some advice...hoomin says that I am really good at giving good advice to hoomins! 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

  You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon Well finally the last day of a...