Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien

Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien
The misadventures of Ozzy and Tolkien at home

Friday 12 November 2021

Toys, bullying and obsessive behaviours….for another week!

Just having a little stretch…

 Well finally another week has passed and this time it has been a rather normal quiet week with no hoomin special days with loud or quiet using strange fruit celebrations. 

You know I’m the sort of cat that does like normality, a quiet and in general uneventful life, especially after all those months where normality was so scarce and we had so many unexpected events taking place and changing things that we didn’t want them to change. Nevertheless now we can be at last thankful again that things have gone back to what were used to be and I purrsonally I’m glad that both my hoomins are now at home all the time giving meowself the attention I need and of course deserve (not so much Tolkien he is far too destructive and at times rather too demanding and annoying some might even say…).

But of course that familiar normality sometimes brings back some of the things that you don’t really like for example when you are being accused for for things that you haven’t really done or you are not really responsible for….Yes, yes of course it has mostly to do with stoopid Tolkien who always and somehow manages to get me into some kind of trouble and often makes me appear like a bully although and in most cases I’m always trying to just help him or to stop him from getting into some kind of trouble with the hoomins and then instead I get the blame for his behaviour and action…stoopid Tolkien! (By the way you can still read about meowself and Tolkien’s life at home and of course all about the good times we’ve used to have at home in the good old days before March 2020 arrived when hoomins behaved like hoomins and they’ve used to go outside often...in the hoomins comic Life with Ozzy.. and Tolkien available on Amazon).


You know that recently I let him have all to himself that the new toy that hoomins got for meowself…and what did I got in return? Trouble and been accused of being a bully and not letting Tolkien to sit or sleep on his favourite spots like the top of the scratching post, hammock and blanket…Hoomins are even accusing me of even bullying themselves as they are saying that I’m not letting them sit on the sofa, use the blanket (which of course is mine) or that I’m trying to steal their own spots on the chairs and sofa….so no it’s not true I don’t steal anybody’s seat and most definitely I’m not a bully….


He is sooo obsessed with that toy of his…

As everybody knows by now I’m a very tolerant, helpful and consider cat who likes to assist everyone anytime that they need my help whether that is work, any house chores like cooking, cleaning and even eating as I’m well aware that hoomins and Tolkien of course always need assistance when it comes to finish their food….


And when it comes to Tolkien I’m always as everybody knows willing to help him when he needs my help of course…which let’s face it, it is in most cases as he is not after all the most intelligent cat on this planet so I have to tell him always what to do and which in some cases might look at first  like bullying or being aggressive….but I can assure you it’s only guidance in the direct direction…I don’t bite or hit him on the head for no reason.


Now and the other thing that I want to make also clear and for which I think I’ve been once again wrongly accused is the opening of the draws….you see hoomins assume because the draws are found open that is meowself responsible because like the intelligent cat that I’m I know how to open draws, blinds with my paws of course (which my hoomins think it is quite cute really) but and in this occasion I’d deny the accusation because of lack of evidence (nobody has seen me doing it really…) and I would categorically deny it as also I have been accused of pulling out and throw on the floor the hoomin’s underwear as well….Nope, it wasn’t me….it must had been Tolkien…you see I believe that although he might not know how to open things like draws (he prefers you see to scratch doors and windows instead expecting them to open that way….stoopid I know) on the other hand he is sooooo stoopid that he can accidentally open anything and make a mess of everything….yeap he is responsible for all that mess not meowself….


Anymeows that’s all for now I need to go and check that nobody has stolen my blanket again…


Till next time 

Purrs and Meows  


Before you go and if you want to check that mentioned above comic...Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien is now available to download or buy on Amazon


Ozzy and Tolkien would like to ask you to donate if you could so to help us with the ever expensive vet bills of our senior cats so they can have a good old age.  So please Paypal Ozzy and Tolkien’s hoomin. Thank you!


Don't forget to check my hoomin's site on Cat Behaviour if you want some advice...hoomin says that I am really good at giving good advice to hoomins! 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

  You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon Well finally the last day of a...