Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien

Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien
The misadventures of Ozzy and Tolkien at home

Friday 5 November 2021

Oh dear…Fireworks night and Tolkien’s new obsession…


Hoomin? Stop those fireworks, now!


You know sometimes I can’t understand the hoomins at all! I know of course that they are a total different species after all nd despite the fact that we have a lot of similarities as species go especially when it comes to our brains, emotions, purrsonalities and other stuff as well but still there are somethings that they simply don’t seem to make any sense at all to me!


A good example is those annoying annual holidays that hoomins feel the urge to celebrate like last week’s Halloween and today’s Bonfire or Fireworks night!!! Why do they have to celebrate something (I’m not really sure what they are actually celebrating and I’m not sure that the hoomins themselves know either!!!) with fireworkworks that they make so much noise and they can be also very dangerous for hoomins and animals that they are out there….


Can someone explain to me why fireworks are fun? They are far too noisy and dangerous for my liking and of course as always with at least some hoomins they tend to go well over the top…too many and too frequent and too close to each other as it seems that every hoomin house in the neighbourhood has a bonfire tonight. It has been very loud the past couple of hours and poor Tolkien is not coping very well with all this noise despite the fact that the my hoomins are trying to keep the outside noise to the minimum and distract him from what’s going on out there…


Poor Tolkien and all the other cats and other animals out there of course that they are not enjoy this noisy night as well. I think it would be better and safer for everyone if hoomins stick to quieter holidays when they just celebrate with yummy food like turkey or other types of meat…like Christmas holidays …much better.


Tolkien is playing with his new toy!

Now and since I’ve already mentioned Tolkien I feel that is time to talk about his new toy obsession which hoomin got for meowself last week and which toy because I’m really kind and consider I let him play and have….besides I’m too old for silly robot bug toys after all (By the way you can still read about meowself and Tolkien’s life at home and of course all about the good times we’ve used to have at home in the good old days before March 2020 arrived when hoomins behaved like hoomins and they’ve used to go outside often...in the hoomins comic Life with Ozzy.. and Tolkien available on Amazon).


So yes last week hoomins got a robot bug toy that moves around and Tolkien seems to have become obsessed with it as I’ve never seen him before become that obsessed with anything else (except of course for food and cardboard or plastic…although hoomins think that he also likes marmite a bit too much too) that much that he simply can’t let go. If he is not battering it while it is moving around then he’d be carrying around the house in his mouth and he would not let go…he would not even let the hoomin put it away when he seems to have finished playing with it…He would keep looking for it when the hoomin takes it and then he’d try to find it….now hoomins are trying to find safe from Tolkien places to hide it so the poor toy gets a little break time away from the obsessed Tolkien for a little while….

It’s only a toy Tolkien calm down!


Oh well what can you do with an obsessed still behaving like a kitten with no brains cat! Not much really…


I think I’d stop for now as it seems to have gone quieter and I can finally have my previous disturbed snooze after I’ve had my little dinner of course…Tolkien is out and about as well it seems….Oh no, he’d just had my dinner again….the hoomins need to do something about it, to stop him from eating my food while I’m not around…or else!


Anymeows

Purrs and Meows for now!





Before you go and if you want to check that mentioned above comic...Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien is now available to download or buy on Amazon


Ozzy and Tolkien would like to ask you to donate if you could so to help us with the ever expensive vet bills of our senior cats so they can have a good old age.  So please Paypal Ozzy and Tolkien’s hoomin. Thank you!


Don't forget to check my hoomin's site on Cat Behaviour if you want some advice...hoomin says that I am really good at giving good advice to hoomins! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

  You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon Well finally the last day of a...