Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien

Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien
The misadventures of Ozzy and Tolkien at home

Friday 26 November 2021

The wars of the blanket and the mystery of the underwear draw….

MY BLANKET…Tolkien cannot have it!

Hallo hoomins and cats out there in the wide world outside. Another week has just passed and a few things have changed….nothing really major really for the rest of the cat and hoomin population out there I guess but import enough for meowself and Tolkien!


Well for starters it seems that is getting really cold now as winter is almost upon us and all of us, meowself, Tolkien and even the hoomins have started feeling it….perhaps Tolkien not so much as and let’s not forget he is too stoopid to realise that is rather cold….yes he is that stoopid believe me! Heating is back on of course but my hoomins and for their own strange reasons, something that it seems to have to with the fact that heating is far too expensive to have it on all day, so and as a result they don’t seem to leave the heating on all day or night. So and as a result we end up then having some cold periods during the day or night when the hoomins are not asleep so we can join the on the nice warm bed.


So and for those cold times there are other solutions to be used like my nice soft blanket my hoomin got for me….Oh boy I can’t really tell you how cosy, soft and warm it really is, place where you can have the purrfect snooze!

Now and as everybody knows of course I’m a very caring and tolerate cat and I allow Tolkien to get away with almost everything and I even let him have some of my own purrsonal items like toys for example but of course sometimes you also have to draw the line and keep some things to yourself like my nice and warm blanket….besides Tolkien is young and he doesn’t really need to keep himself warm…he can do a little running  around the house instead if he feels cold so he can warm up! (By the way you can still read about meowself and Tolkien’s life at home and of course all about the good times we’ve used to have at home in the good old days before March 2020 arrived when hoomins behaved like hoomins and they’ve used to go outside often...in the hoomins comic Life with Ozzy.. and Tolkien available on Amazon)

This is my new warm blanket!


 SO NO! HE CANNOT HAVE MY BLANKET! IT’S MY BLANKET! MINE, ALL MINE!

So no I won’t let him have it no matter how hard he tries or he pretends that it is his own blanket and he tries to hide himself in it because he can look almost invisible when he is sleeping on it. Hee, hee one of these days the hoomins might sit on him if they can’t see him although they are aware now that is hard to spot him in the dark. So no, I’m not intending to let him have my blanket, he needs to find his own warm spot in the house or to convince the hoomins to get him his own purrsonal blanket! So there!


Now there is another matter that I would like to quickly mention today which is the underwear draw nonsense issue, and which in my opinion is not really an issue at all! I don’t understand why the hoomins are making such a big issue out of nothing really….What does it matter if somebody at home for example likes opening the hoomin’s underwear draw and plays with them (not making a mess) or places them (not throwing them) outside….what is so strange about the whole thing? It seems to me that somebody is having a bit of a fun here and he or she doesn’t really need any professional  on the matter (besides my hoomin is a cat behaviour adviser anymeows so she can figure out the issue for herself if of course this is a cat issue or just hoomin’s attempt to blame meowself for something that I have not being caught doing….so there!). Too much fuss about meowthing in meowself opinion!


Anymeows better stop now, dinner time is upon us…hoomin I’m coming!


Till next time

Purrs and Meows



Before you go and if you want to check that mentioned above comic...Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien is now available to download or buy on Amazon



Ozzy and Tolkien would like to ask you to donate if you could so to help us with the ever expensive vet bills of our senior cats so they can have a good old age.  So please Paypal Ozzy and Tolkien’s hoomin. Thank you!


Don't forget to check my hoomin's site on Cat Behaviour if you want some advice...hoomin says that I am really good at giving good advice to hoomins! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

  You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon Well finally the last day of a...