Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien

Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien
The misadventures of Ozzy and Tolkien at home

Monday 2 November 2020

It’s not all about Tolkien you know...

Here I’m trying to have some time to meowself...dealing with hoomins and Tolkien can be very exhaustting you know!

Here we are again another week has just started and what week this might prove to be for many hoomins that is...maybe for us, cats too perhaps.

Anymeows I would like to meow a bit about the previous week though which I don’t really think that it was the best week for meowself that is. I mean we had a black cat day and Halloween all in one week...how bad could it have been?  

Now don’t get me wrong I don’t think that black cat day is a bad day in anyway...any cat day is a good day and every day in the hoomins’ calendar should be a cat day in my opinion. Actually and now that I’ve thought about it I think that we should have every day of the week as a cat day...you know Monday as ginger cats day for example then Tuesday for tabby cats, black cats day let’s say it can be another day of the week of course and we’d also have two days, let’s say Saturday and Sunday for black and white cats like meowself because there are many black and white cats out there and not enough appreciation it seems as hoomins prefer all other colours than the best ones that they can have, a combination of black and white! You know you are having the best there is the yin and yang in one cat...purrfection some might say! Yes celebrating cats every day of the week I think it is something that it needs to become law by the hoomins so they can show their appreciation for all of us and all the great things that we do everyday for them!


But anymeows I’d say it again that it’s not that I do mind having a black cat day as long as of course there is also a black and white cat day too. What I do mind though is the fact that unfortunately Tolkien is also a black cat himself which it means and as a result he gets too much attention by the hoomins because of these silly days including Halloween of course and all this attention it seems to be making my own life a misery…by himself getting rewarded for just being stupid and oh yes black too, pfft (by the way you can still read about our life at home and of course all about the good times we’ve used to have at home in the good old days before March when hoomins behaved like hoomins and they’ve used to go outside often...in the hoomins comic Life with Ozzy.. and Tolkien available on Amazon)!

You know of course that I don’t really mind having Tolkien around despite the fact that he is too stupid to be a cat...but and despite all of his faults he has also his uses especially when you want to entertain yourself or get away with sometimes let’s say things that they might not always go according to plan....

What I do mind though is and during those special days including his birthday of course the fact that the hoomins are making too much fuss about him and then he gets a lot of unnecessary attention and a lot of that nice food that normally would have ended up in my own bowl...Besides Tolkien is too stupid to understand why hoomins are especially nice to him...he doesn’t even notice that he gets more attention than usual....that stupid he is, really!


Tolkien is really obsessed with that squirrel!

I’m not saying that I’m not getting any attention from the hoomins of course it’s just that he seems somehow to always manages to get that bit extra which I don’t think that he really deserves....after all it’s meowself that does all the hard work needed and the one who plays always the very cute part and the one that has to always remind them to fill up those empty bowls and to of avoid starvation ...if it wasn’t for my great skills we’d have spent a lot of time having empty bowls which believe me is a very bad thing when you are a cat!

And what  about Halloween and black cats? Why hoomins wanted Tolkien to pose next to the pumpkin and not meowself? I’m the cutest by a long shot...Tolkien is just cute not the cutest! Unacceptable! Hoomins should be taking photos of meowself only and not of Tolkien...he is not very catogenic in the photos you see!


Anymeows at least black cat day and Halloween are now over and we can at last go back to some kind of normality....Oh yes and before I forget. I’ve also heard some really good news which kinda cheered me up after that awful last week. Apparently all hoomins now have to stay indoors again and not go outside as they were doing recently.....which means that my own hoomins they’d also cut down on their outings and of course now again it means that they’d be again more birds and pfft squirrels too outside than hoomins to watch from the windows...ha ha! I prefer the birdies than the hoomins passing by you see! It’s about time that hoomins restarted spending some quality time again with their cats at home I say as it seems that they were spending far too much time outside unnecessary I think. Besides now it’s getting a bit too cold for the hoomins to be outdoors anymeows…



Well that’s all for this week.

Till next time purrs and meows!



Before you go and if you want to check that mentioned above comic...Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien is now available to download or buy on Amazon


Ozzy and Tolkien would like to ask you to donate if you could so to help us with the ever expensive vet bills of our senior cats so they can have a good old age.  So please PayPal Ozzy and Tolkien’s hoomin. Thank you!


Don't forget to check my hoomin's site on Cat Behaviour if you want some advice...hoomin says that I am really good at giving good advice to hoomins! 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

  You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon Well finally the last day of a...