Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien

Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien
The misadventures of Ozzy and Tolkien at home

Monday 12 October 2020

The disadvantages of having hoomins at home!

 

I’m just watching those silly hoomins and Tolkien being...well just silly with exercising and banana!

Here we are again another week has just passed and things are more less the same...as they have been for the past many weeks now with the hoomins at home...which I still maintain is not a bad thing after all although sometimes things can be a little boring but of course I’m not one of those cats that like to complain, you know meowself by now. But and the truth to be told there are also many disadvantages with having the hoomins constantly at home....even when you try to be optimistic and wanting to see only the good things that life with hoomins at home can bring which of course there are plenty (can’t think of all of them right now!).

But let’s be realistic as hoomins can be sometimes so difficult to live with and to tolerate especially when it comes to their many peculiarities...of course some might say that the same applies for Tolkien too who is after all a very peculiarly stupid cat!

For one though they do like to constantly criticise everything that we do even when we try to be rather helpful and considerate to the hoomins’ needs!


I have already mentioned before some of my efforts (OK and Tolkien’s too...and by the way you can still read about our life at home and of course all about the good times we’ve used to have at home in the good old days before March when hoomins behaved like hoomins and they’ve used to go outside often...in the hoomins comic Life with Ozzy.. and Tolkien available on Amazon) to keep the hoomins stimulated and entertained now that they spend a lot of time indoors....but I’m, always seem to be getting criticism for all my effort by the hoomins. When I’m trying to help them with their exercising efforts for example, you know, trying to make it a bit more interesting and fun for all of us then I’ve always get from the hoomins disapproval and constant nagging! They always seem to be shouting that ‘Ozzy is on the way again and I can’t do my stretching’ or that ‘Oh Ozzy! Get out of my way!’ or even ‘Ozzy tried to trip me over again’! 

Seriously now none of these accusations are true off course....As I’ve said I‘m only trying to make exercising a bit more fun!


Also and when it comes to housework which I know that hoomins really love doing, again I’m only trying to make it for them a bit more interesting and less boring. So I make sure that after they’ve have finished vacuuming meowself and Tolkien do our part in making the place messy again by shedding some of Tolkien’s fur (he has a lot more than I do of course) on the carpet so they have something to do after they’ve finished cleaning...next time! You see if we did not do our bit hoomins would have no mess to clean and no vacuuming would be needed so they’d be bored and miserable....they need things to do of course to keep themselves entertained. Meowself and Tolkien know of course too well so we are more than happy to help by creating all the mess they need....but do we get any appreciation? Of course not we are just being accused of always making a mess and for not being considerate....how ungrateful these hoomins can they be?

That pesky Tolkien with his precious banana...it’s not even in ring size!


And of course it’s not just the hoomins that they are strange and act in peculiar ways....there is always Tolkien too who each day he seems to be getting worse and to start developing strange habits....today for example both meowself and the hoomins caught him  sniffing and getting obsessed with the hoomin’s phone....he wouldn’t leave it alone! If he had friends I would have said that he wanted to call or meowtext his cat mates....who of course he doesn’t have. And to top it all today I’ve also caught him (and the hoomins too and I don’t think that they were very pleased) snoring rather loudly! At least now the hoomins would have somebody else to complain about the loud noises at night....maybe!


Yes I have become a very stressed cat with the hoomins and Tolkien at home and I think I could do with a bit of rest and relaxation....where is that hoomin now for that head and neck message and for some resting on that soft jumper she leaves on that sofa?


Till next time

Purrs and meows!


Before you go and if you want to check that mentioned above comic...Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien is now available to download or buy on Amazon


Ozzy and Tolkien would like to ask you to donate if you could so to help us with the ever expensive vet bills of our senior cats so they can have a good old age.  So please PayPal Ozzy and Tolkien’s hoomin. Thank you!


Don't forget to check my hoomin's site on Cat Behaviour if you want some advice...hoomin says that I am really good at giving good advice to hoomins! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

  You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon Well finally the last day of a...