Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien

Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien
The misadventures of Ozzy and Tolkien at home

Monday 12 August 2019

The end is very near....thanks to my pesky hoomins!!!

My upside pose...I am too cute for hoomins to resist me I thinkz!
Well, it hasn’t been the best of the weeks (and I’m including the weekend as well, because to add to the week’s misery, one of my hoomins spent all the time on my couch because he wasn’t very well…I had to sleep on him as he wouldn’t move from my favourite spot, well OK, one of my favourite spots, anymeows)  this past week as things have gone from bad to worse...You know, first my best furfriend gone, then there were those cursed awards which I should have won all of them but because of lies, fake news and again pesky hoomins who they didn’t even consider to nominate me for at least a couple of those...I didn’t win any of them of course! I won absolutely nothing...Like there are other cats out there who are better than me...how is this possible? So frustrating to be totally ignored!

Then of course my hoomins thinking that they are funny...they’ve also started making jokes about my misfortune and bad luck and they were saying silly things like that if there were any categories for fat and greedy cats and very spoiled bad behaved ones, they would most definitely nominate me as I would most definitely have won in all the categories...This is an insult, right? My hoomins are just being mean...and most definitely I don’t qualify as a leg warmer either....I’m just showing some attention to the hoomin when she is in the kitchen...no material motives here or anything like it of course....just be kind and considerate, naturally!

But of course not winning anything was not the worst of the worst of this past week you know! The worst moment came when the hoomins started talking about adopting another cat, a KITTEN for that matter! Yes the end in near it seems....A KITTEN COMING TO MY HOUSE, UNTHINKABLE!!!
Seriously now hoomins, don’t you know how bad that idea sounds? I’ve tried of course to convince them that we don’t really need another cat in the house now that it’s only me and Faith but they are convinced that I’m too spoiled as it is and I would get a lot worse as they would end up giving me more attention and even letting me get away with murder (now I think they might be exaggerating a bit here...I don’t really plan to kill anybody...not yet anyways!). They also think that I could also do with another companion now that Choo Choo is not around (he was my best friend and I’m surely missing him....but not to that extend of wanting a kitten in my home...good gracious, the thought of a small, playful cat, getting all that attention from hoomins because it is cute or something....nope I’m not having it!).

I’ve tried to convince the hoomins to get another hamster instead but they didn’t fell for that idea…they say that I’m actually a bad influence on Grizzly too, as he is now imitates me  and he has become like me too lazy and he doesn’t use his wheel that much...I’m sorry hoomins but can you blame him? What is the purpose of that wheel, anyways? It doesn’t go anywhere like his ball, it just goes round and round and round...so boring! EvenGrizzly thinks so and I didn’t give him any ideas either!

So yes, I’m trying very hard and I’m not getting any help from Faith who doesn’t care to convince the hoomins that adopting a kitten would be a very very bad idea...and I don’t have a lot of success at the moment as they are even considering the option of  getting two if they found any that they can’t be separated...that would certainly be catargeddon in my opinion...the end of all things as I’ve known it!

Of course kittens and on the other hand are quite small, aren’t they? They are easy to bully...I mean you know guide to the right ways, to do what you tell them to do and to get blamed for you know....unfortunate accidents which hoomins would otherwise blamed on me...hmmm. This is something that I didn’t think before and which I need to give it some more thought....while I’m having my dinner....
Oh, I can hear someone is in the kitchen, Oh hoomin in the kitchen, I’m coming!

Well till next week, purrs and meows to all!

Before I go though I would like to mention once again that my hoomins are trying to raise money to help older cats such as Choo Choo was with vet bills as their treatments can be very expensive since insurances don’t cover senior cats treatment for life (not fair really as we can live a lot longer now and some of us need medical treatment)...so if you feel generous and you want to help cats like Choo Choo to have a good old age you can donate by clicking here:

Also you can buy some of my own range of products, the  Ozzy Superstar range here too:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

  You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon Well finally the last day of a...