Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien

Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien
The misadventures of Ozzy and Tolkien at home

Monday 20 July 2020

How to have fun with the hoomins...when they are around all the time

Here I’m again...helping hoomin with yoga and having a bit of fun meowself!
Here we are again, another week has just passed...and it is still summer…
apparently, well the weather in this country doesn’t seem to know it...anymeows as it hasn’t got any warmer yet!

So and yes my hoomins are still at home....they hardly ever leave or seem to want to leave the house anymore and I’m finally totally OK with it, I have made my peace with the idea that the hoomins are here to stay....
After all I do prefer them to be at home all the time instead of going outside like those other hoomins out there or as how they’ve used to do before because and let’s admit it, hoomins have many uses around the house after all.
As I’ve mentioned it before with hoomins around you never have to worry about finding your bowls empty anymore or and very importantly finding yourself being bored at home on your own and then try to convince Tolkien to entertain you (By the way you you can still read about our life at home and of course all about the good times we’ve used to have at home in the good old days before March when hoomins behaved like hoomins and they’ve used to go outside often...in the hoomins comic Life with Ozzy.. and Tolkien available on Amazon)

Yeap having the hoomins around means that they can always entertain me any time of the day I want them to (the night I prefer to sleep really so I won’t usually bother them)...whether they like it or not....well they don’t have much of a choice on the matter after all as they are far too weak to try to resist me (and I’m far too cute not to be acknowledged by the hoomins!).

But I do admit it that they are certain things that hoomins are doing now that they are at home always which things they’ve never used to do before and which things are very entertaining like when they are trying to do their exercising for example! They are really so funny my hoomins when they are trying all these weird yoga positions and of course they are then also become totally available to use (the hoomins I mean of course). You known you can do anything you like at that time as the hoomins can’t really react or they are able to  do anything…you know like walking under when they are bending down or walk or sit on top of them when they are lying down and of course to also try and trip them over and even (and this is my best one yet) tickle them with my tail when they can’t use their hands while they are trying to balance...They are so funny in all their attempts to do their exercises...Sometimes you wonder and want to know why the hoomins put themselves in so much trouble to do this yoga thing so they can look so silly…Why going into all this trouble instead of doing what we, cats, do....nothing, just snoozing and napping between meals....that’s more than sufficient for us....and everybody else!

Tolkien here not so sure and brave about that robot vacuum yet...he is just watching!
But of course and despite what you might think I’m not really that selfish....I’m only having a bit of fun with the hoomins and I’m always making sure that no harm would come to them when they are doing their hoomin yoga.....actually and If you think about it I’m actually helping them by making sure that they are doing those exercises and animal poses correctly...you know that they bend and stretch the right way.....

Of course having fun with the hoomins when they are exercising is one of the many ways that I entertain meowself with the hoomins at home....I often like playing with them other fun games too like the little treasure hunt game I have invented after I have been to the litter tray. You know to find the accidentally left on the carpet poolet and to avoid stepping on it and then making a mess on the rest of the house....This is definitely one of my favourite games to play with the hoomins and I’m pretty sure that the hoomins are enjoying playing it too (hoomins they need to find it before the robot vacuum does of course!).

I must also admit that I do enjoy playing with Tolkien in some occasions and he is quite good for a little chasing around the house especially late at night even with the hoomins still around and fully awake but I don’t accept the accusation that I provoke Tolkien and that I’m a bad example to him or that we are a destructive force when playing and  that I make those silly froop froop noises that hoomins say that I do...I don’t make any kind of noises to be clear....I don’t even meow, it’s all Tolkien who makes any kind of noise....

By the way hoomin it wasn’t meowself who was scratching at the door earlier and wanted to get it....it was Tolkien of course!

Anymeows better go now....time for a little midnight snack!

Purrs and meows till next time!

Before you go and if you want to check that mentioned above comic...Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien is now available to download or buy on Amazon

There are also new range of products bases on our new comic Life with Ozzy.. and Tolkien available to buy...the Comic Collection

Ozzy and Tolkien would like to ask you to donate if you could so to help us with the ever expensive vet bills of our senior cats so they can have a good old age.  So please PayPal Ozzy and Tolkien’s hoomin. Thank you!

Don't forget to check my hoomin's site on Cat Behaviour if you want some advice...hoomin says that I am really good at giving good advice to hoomins! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

  You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon Well finally the last day of a...