Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien

Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien
The misadventures of Ozzy and Tolkien at home

Monday 27 July 2020

What hoomins do it’s not always something that has been approved by meowself…to be clear!

Having a little time to meowself  with my friend the feather!
Here we are again and another week of non existent in this country at least summer has just passed and things are really as they were last week and the week before and the one before that, etc, etc....you know since hoomins decided to be like us, indoors only cats and to change the natural order of things…for ever!

But you know meowself, I’m not the one to complain, I have got used to and adapted to this new life now of having the hoomins permanently around and it doesn’t bother me anymore..at all! On the contrary and as I’ve said it before hoomins being around 24 hours a day (more or less) are quite useful to have and they can of course always entertain you when you want them to do so (even if they think that they don’t want to). So there would be no more complains about my hoomins from meowself....well at least for the time being....because and after all nobody is purrfect....except from meowself of course (and Tolkien is not included either as he is too much of a hard effort most of the times anymeows....by the way you can still read about our life at home and of course all about the good times we’ve used to have at home in the good old days before March when hoomins behaved like hoomins and they’ve used to go outside often...in the hoomins comic Life with Ozzy.. and Tolkien available on Amazon)

But of course there are some things that I feel that I need to clear up so I’m not being misunderstood and my actions are misinterpreted… For example I might have mentioned a few times already about hoomins and their new obsession of doing exercising and looking so very silly in these yoga poses they are trying. I might have also mentioned that sometimes I like helping the hoomins when they are doing exercising....but and to make it very clear here I do not really approve of exercising in general whether it is hoomins or cats that are doing the exercising thing. Yes and I might be having a bit of fun with the hoomins when they are ‘working out’....you know when I’m actually helping them so they are doing all that bending and stretching correctly by simply sitting on them or passing under when they are bending to check things out....and most definitely not trying to trip them over or anything mean like that...I mean if they do accidentally trip over it’s not really because of my doing, not my fault at all....Those hoomins should learn to keep their balance at all times…whatever the obstacle. And of course it’s not that funny when they do lose their balance and then they fall down....well OK maybe a little bit funny! Nevertheless I most definitely do not approve of any form of exercising and in my opinion the hoomins are being and looking very silly when they are doing so and whatever happens to them it’s entirely their fault. You see no harm ever comes from snoozing and eating in my opinion....doing exercising on the other hand is very dangerous...someone might hurt themselves and it most definitely won’t be meowself....hoomins! So now they have been warned and any accidents or other future falls are their own doing...

Τοlkien here playing with his toy mouse thinking that no one can’t see him!

Another thing that I would like to clear now is the wrong accusation from the hoomins, naturally, about meowself and Tolkien playing rough at night time and destroying the house in the process with our little chasing game....I mean this is just totally nonsense....unfound accusations with no real evidence to prove it. I mean how is it possible that ourselves, two innocent small cats (one of which is very cute indeed….meowself of course not Tolkien) can actually cause serious damages to the house? Not possible....A little running around the house never has harmed anyone....besides this is how us, cats, are doing our exercising…hoomins...We are not anything like rhinos during a stampede....and I have no idea what Jumanji is anymeows.

Also and finally I don’t believe that I snore either....or that my snoring is so loud that I’m freaking out Tolkien and the hoomins can’t even hear the telly....such an accusation and exaggeration I say....Hoomins can be so cruel sometimes....mocking an innocent cat like meowself....really!

Anymeows better go now....it is time for a little play time around the house with Tolkien

Purrs and meows till next time!


Before you go and if you want to check that mentioned above comic...Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien is now available to download or buy on Amazon

Ozzy and Tolkien would like to ask you to donate if you could so to help us with the ever expensive vet bills of our senior cats so they can have a good old age.  So please PayPal Ozzy and Tolkien’s hoomin. Thank you!

Don't forget to check my hoomin's site on Cat Behaviour if you want some advice...hoomin says that I am really good at giving good advice to hoomins! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

  You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon Well finally the last day of a...