Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien

Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien
The misadventures of Ozzy and Tolkien at home

Monday 17 June 2019

I’m not a moaning cat....despite what hoomins think!

See how cute I am? How a cute cat like me snore? Not possible of course!
Last week if you remember fellow kitties I was telling you about how hoomins are a lot like us, especially at weekends when they stay at home and basically they are just being lazy for two whole days...pathetic really!
Of course and on the other hand and because us kitties, we also spend a lot of our time with hoomins we also tend to pick up some of their good behaviours and even parts of their purrsonalities and as result to often behave like hoomins in some occasions....which of course I’m not say that is all bad, as hoomins, well at least my hoomins have some good qualities at times...I think!

But what I don’t like though is when hoomins start accusing us of showing some of those bad behaviours that hoomins are notorious for and then hoomins either making fun of us or they just being really mean....


For example I have been accused many times now that I snore at night when I’m letting the hoomins to use my bed to sleep! You see, I try to be nice and what do I get in return? ...Abuse! How is it possible a cute kitty like me to snore....when this is a very hoomin behaviour which I have not most definitely no picked up from them....Hoomins snore when they sleep really loud at times and they even keep me awake (and I don’t even complain or make a fuss about it). I’m a cat and therefore I do not snore, I just purr very quietly and gently, which is very soothing and relaxing and hoomins should be very grateful that I help them to fall asleep instead of accusing me of snoring like a baby rhino! I mean that is a really serious insult, not only they accuse me of snoring quite loudly but also of doing so because I’m apparently quite fat and almost the size of a baby rhino....seriously now!  Hoomins I do not snore or I am fat, i”m just fluffy, soft and very cuddly! I just look big and round!


I mean this fat business is getting really out of hand as hoomins have now decided that they would start hiding food from me...I really do not eat that much. I am a nibbler as I’m only testing the food for the other two to make sure that is safe and good enough for them to eat so there is no reason for hoomins to hide it away. It’s not like I’m going to eat it all or something....And of course I do not get stroppy when there is no food around, and then I go on some kind of rampage either and start opening opening drawers in the middle of the night so hoomins can trip over because I’m not annoyed. Why on earth would I do that for? I’m not that mean....I’m a very considerate and kind kitty even when hoomins are being unfair and unreasonable...

See? Not fat...looking quite small actually!
Also I do not take kindly the accusation of me being a scaredy cat either, I’m the one in charge here you know and because I don’t like certain noises like that of the doorbell or the vacuum cleaner it doesn’t mean that by any means I’m scared of these noises and that monster that moves around the house and makes such a loud noise...I’m just being cautious you know, after all you do not know who is at the door and as I’ve said that monstrosity that hoomins use to clean the carpets it looks and sounds very dangerous...I don’t care if Faith is not afraid of the vacuum cleaner and follows hoomins around when they are vacuuming the house and points to dirty spots ( I don’t really believe that she does anyway…hoomins are exaggerating again!)....that’s silly to say at least and she is just doing it because she wants some attention from the hoomins,,,,besides I don’t think that she can hear properly anyway or knows how dangerous that vacuum monster is...silly cat!


Anymeows enough for today time for food bowl checking I thinkz!


 Purrs and meows till next time

But before I go I would like to mention here again that my hoomins trying to raise money to help with our older cats vet bills as their treatments can be very expensive since insurances don't cover older cats treatment for life (not fair really as we can live now a lot longer and some of us need medical attention and treatment at times) so if you feel generous and want to help you can donate here

Thanks!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

  You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon Well finally the last day of a...