Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien

Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien
The misadventures of Ozzy and Tolkien at home

Friday 11 January 2019

A new family member…what is he?

I know who lives with me in my home, my 2 hoomin servants and the other 3 cats: there is Ripley who is very old, ancient really…a lot lot older than I am…you know I think she might be as old as the hoomin servants…I mean they are keep saying that she is being around from the old times when they were still living in that place they call big city (I don’t think that they like that place somehow as they keep saying how life is better here than it was there… clearly not my concern but I thought I should mention it anymeow). But the fact is that Ripley is really old and very grumpy as grumpy as hoomins can be sometimes (well maybe not, as the hoomins are really really grumpy) but of course that doesn’t stop me from having some fun with her when I feel like…she gets so easily annoyed that it is very amusing…
So Ripley is the oldest and then there is Choo Choo…who is quite old as well but who I must confess is my favourite one, well after hoomins of course…I like being around him and sharing the same bed or sofa when snoozing…he is really quite cool to be around as he doesn’t seem to be bothered about anything really, no other hoomins, the noisy doorbell or that horrible machine that hoomins use to clean the carpet or even the hoomin’s blowing hot air and very noisy machine thing that the hoomin uses to dry her hair. Choo Choo is really very brave although sometimes he tends to get a bit annoyed (for no apparent reason really) and he would have a go at me…but I do understand and sympathise with him…sometimes you just can’t help it, you just get frustrated…
Then there is Faith, who looks a bit like me (not that much really so I can’t  say that I understand how hoomins can say that sometimes they can’t tell us apart…because we are so different really. For starters hoomins she is a she kitty and I’m not! Her colours are not the same, my black is colour is actual black, or the patterns for that matter, different colour eyes and my fur is very soft and I’m a lot prettier than her, a lot! Anymeow I guess sometimes you need to remind yourself that hoomins are not that clever after all and therefore to also forgive them for some of their silly mistakes, they can’t really help themselves now, can they?
Last there is of course that tiny kitten in the plastic box who and to be honest with you I’m not totally sure that he is really one of us. For starters he is too small and he doesn’t seem to grow at all, ever, then he has hardly any tail, he eats strange food such as seeds and carrots all the time…he lives in a box and uses constantly a very noisy wheel. I mean what is with that wheel really, except from making a lot of noise at night…what is the point of going round and round endlessly …doesn’t he get dizzy and why he is using it as he is not really going anywhere…I really don’t get what is the purpose of that wheel…Seriously he is a very strange kitten…He just likes round things as he has also a big plastic ball who he uses to move around the house…I mean what doesn’t he walk around the house like we do, why does he have to be inside a plastic big bowl…it’s not like that we are going to chase him…nobody other than me that is pays any attention to him when he is out of his plastic big box and wanders around the house in that ball (other than the hoomins that is)…He is such a strange little creature and sometimes I seriously wonder whether he is actually a cat but what else can he be? He is not obviously a hoomin or a bird…so what can he be? Hmm it is a mystery. I guess I would just keep watching him and eventually I’d figure out what he is…Maybe.

Such a strange looking kitten...and very messy too!

Anymeow better go now, time to check the food bowls, being empty for so long now…
Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally this year is over….so let’s all hoomins and cats have a great New Year!

  You can read Ozzy’s comic  ‘Life with Ozzy and.. Tolkien’  which is available to download or buy on Amazon Well finally the last day of a...